PRLA now offers free accounting services to members through the professional accounting team of Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz (BSSF), Certified Public Accountants. The hospitality industry is faced with many challenges. Continued rising costs, complex regulatory issues and tax concerns can keep you from focusing on the other demands of your business. Take advantage of PRLA's member benefit—accounting, tax compliance and business consultation—to help guide your business and achieve financial success.
About PRLA'S Accounting Services
- PRLA members receive one free hour of accounting consultative services per issue.
- There are no up-front fees or additional costs to participate. You just need to be a member in good standing.
Questions about PRLA’s Accounting Services, or to request accounting help, call (800) 345-5353 or email email@example.com.
About Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz, Certified Public Accountants
Brown Schultz Sheridan & Fritz is a Pennsylvania-based certified public accounting firm that focuses on a wide range of services for individuals, closely held businesses, and clients in various industries, including the hospitality industry.
BSSF's services include the following:
- Tax Services
- Audits & Accounting Services
- Small Business Accounting Services
- Family Business and Closely Held Business Services
- Fraud Investigation & Prevention