Lehigh Valley Paladin, LLC
It pays to belong. PRLA now offers free security & advisory consulting services to members through Lehigh Valley Paladin, LLC
Throughout the country, workplace violence events are growing in frequency, severity and lethality. These events encompass; harassment & bullying, sexual harassment, physical and psychological abuse, assaults, active shooters, threats and intimidation, as well as the expansion of domestic violence entering into the workplace.
Lehigh Valley Paladin is a group of security, intelligence and investigation professionals that address the threats, risks and exposures facing your organization. Their services include:
- Behavioral Analysis – Workplace Violence Prevention
- Critical Incident Management
- Threat Assessment & Management
- High Risk Terminations Management
- Investigation Services
- Executive Protection
- Security Consulting & Advisory Services
- Seminars, Workshops & In-Service Training
- Active Shooter Training
- Visit www.lehighvalleypaladin.com for more details
About PRLA's free security & advisory consulting services
- Lehigh Valley Paladin, LLC will provide PRLA members with up to one (1) hour of telephone consultation service per issue.
- Consultation services may be provided at the member’s location at the discretion and convenience of the Lehigh Valley Paladin professional assigned to the issue.
- There are no up-front fees or additional costs to participate. You just need to be a member in good standing.
To request a consultation, please call the PRLA office at (800) 345-5353 or email email@example.com. PRLA staff must complete the proper documentation of the member’s issue before the services can be requested. Once PRLA notifies Lehigh Valley Paladin with the proper documentation, Lehigh Valley Paladin will contact the member directly.