It Pays to Belong.
PRLA researches and identifies benefit providers to ensure members receive quality services at reasonable prices. The following companies have developed special money-saving programs specifically for PRLA members.
As one of the largest payments processors in the United States, Heartland Payment Systems has helped countless businesses grow by doing something different—providing pricing and fees that are fair and upfront and statements that are easy to understand. Heartland's Interchange Plus Pricing let's
you know what you're paying to process each transaction. InfoCentral, a proprietary online merchant center provides you with access to your merchant transaction activities 24/7.
Sprague Operating Resources has been in the energy business for more than 145 years and is proud to serve as PRLA's endorsed energy partner. PowerShop is an exclusive program for PRLA members that provides you with the opportunity to fix your electric and natural gas rates.
Fishbowl is proud to partner with the PRLA to bring you an exclusive email marketing offer: PRLA members can sign up today for a Fishbowl Local account and send 500 FREE
email messages a month to their guests, no strings attached. Get started at www.fishbowl.com/nra
- Email Marketing: 500+ restaurant templates, Automated Loyalty messages, including birthday club, in store and online guest sign up tools.
- Promotions Tracker: included with Fishbowl Email Marketing, prevent fraud and track promotions posted to social & email.
- Social Media Marketing: Manage multiple Facebook & Twitter accounts, schedule posts and emails to publish across multiple accounts for now or future, search Instagram, track engagement and audience growth.
- Reputation Management: track reviews from hundreds of sites, receive email alerts when new reviews are posted, compare your reputation to your competitors.
- SM3-full service online marketing provides you with a dedicated online marketing expert to help plan, design and execute your online marketing strategies.
Discounted food safety certification classes and course materials for PRLA members. Comply with Pennsylvania regulations while saving money.
Navigate the Affordable Care Act with a compliant group insurance plan or help your uninsured employees avoid tax penalties with low-cost coverage. Ritter Insurance Marketing and Group Benefit Services are your solutions for employees with or without health insurance. See what we have to offer you here
STR is the global leader in hotel data and performance benchmarking. STR tracks supply and demand data for the hotel industry and provides valuable market share analysis for all major international hotel chains and brands. As a PRLA member, you are entitled to special discounts on many STR products and services and access to the monthly STR report. This report shows the latest monthly and year-to-date hotel performance for data for Pennsylvania and the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Widely recognized as the pre-eminent leader in hospitality certification, the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (EI) strongly supports and encourages the certification of hospitality professionals in all facets of the industry, from hotels to food & beverage establishments to spas to hotel suppliers, and more. To become certified by EI, you must meet the knowledge and experience requirements and successfully complete a certification examination. Certification examinations are available through EI year-round using computerized adaptive testing or traditional print testing.
UnitedHealthcare offers exclusive health care pricing and solutions to PRLA members through the Restaurant Healthcare Alliance program:
- Up to a 5 percent discount on medical rates for fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees.
- Annual invoice credit of up to 5 percent on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
- Up to a 5 percent discount on specialty benefits products (dental, vision, life and disability) for fully insured groups.
Law-related difficulties are all too common for business owners. PRLA members receive one free hour of legal consultative services per issue.
Earn money back on the products you purchase from your current distributors and suppliers and let PRLA handle the rest. Last year, PRLA members who participated in this program collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in rebates.
Don't pay full price for music licensing fees. PRLA members save up to 20 percent on their BMI fees, and 10 percent on their SESAC fees.
PRLA members can receive one free hour of accounting, tax compliance and business consultation services per issue.