A curated suite of health and wellness solutions for your team and PRLA’s preferred partner for insurance.
Suite of Products
For more information about any of these products, please contact Amy Hathaway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
- All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, and accident products.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (2+ employees) dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, and accident benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
Contact Amy Hathaway
Individual + Family Health Insurance
Your part-time and full-time team members can now access affordable personal health insurance. Through this program, your employees can:
- Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
- Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Individual and family plans require no employer participation or contribution.
HealthiestYou by Teledoc
HealthiestYou offers your employers the ability to safely seek healthcare from anywhere, any time of the day or night.
- Unlimited mental health, general medical, dermatology, neck and back pain visits.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional who can prescribe appropriate medications.
- Eliminates the need to visit a crowded clinic, urgent care, or ER.
- Virtual visits are offered through employers, who may choose to cost-share with their employees.
Members-only price is $9 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes the employee’s entire household at no additional cost) with $0 copays and no other costs.
Free Mental Health Resources for Hospitality
Whole person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now, more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
- Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
- Support groups.
- Stress management techniques.
- Manager guidebook for promoting well-being in the hospitality workplace.
Contact Healthy Hospitality for Details
Free Pharmacy Discount Program
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards and coupons are pre-activated, easy to use, and secure.
- Administered through OptumRx®.
This is not health insurance.
PRLA is here to help you.