Human Trafficking Prevention Training
Our partnership with the AHLA Foundation allows us to provide free web-based training for frontline and supervisory employees through ECPAT-USA.
Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, events, and more.
Educate: Employers & Employees
To support the safety of guests and employees, the hotel and lodging industry continuously updates and expands its training programs aimed at increasing the identification and reporting of suspected human trafficking. In partnership with the AHLA Foundation, PRLA can provide the following industry-standard courses through ECPAT-USA for free.
These programs were developed by Marriott International and donated for free for industry-wide use.
- Completed by more than 800,000 industry employees since 2020
- Available in 17 languages and for integration with corporate LMS platforms
- Can be taken virtually or delivered in person via direct request to NRFT@ahla.com
Recognize & Respond: Addressing Human Trafficking in the Hospitality Industry
- Increased interactivity with scenario-based learning
- Unique learning paths for associates & managers
- Based on hotel-level feedback and survivor perspective
- Available online only
Membership Has Benefits
Resources for Hospitality Businesses, Vendors, Sponsors, Students. Membership is for Everyone!