Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, events, and more.
Make Your Voice Heard
What is PAC?
Where does my PAC donation go?
Cost of Events
Donate to PAC
What is the Advocacy Fund?
Where does my donation to Advocacy Fund go?
PRLA PAC Recognition Levels
500 Club Member
Making a direct PAC investment of at least $500 per year (which is less than $1.50 per day) includes all club benefits from the Supporter and 365 levels AND:
- Two tickets to an exclusive reception at the PA Leadership Forum
- Two tickets to an exclusive reception at the PRLA Annual Conference & Awards Gala
- Current 500 Club Members
365 Club Member
Making a direct PAC investment of at least $365 per year ($1 per day) includes all the Supporter benefits AND:
- Recognition on PRLA’s website
- 365 Club Member Pin
- Opportunities to attend VIP-level events with candidates and legislators
- One ticket to an exclusive reception at the June PA Leadership Forum
- Current 365 Club Members
PRLA PAC Supporter
Making a direct investment to PAC in any amount includes:
- Recognition at PRLA chapter meetings and statewide events
- PAC membership ribbon at PRLA state events
- Opportunities throughout the year to attend events with candidates and legislators