Programs and Resources
Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news, trends, events, and more.
Health Insurance (Individual & Family Plan)
Part-time and full-time individuals can get access to affordable health insurance for you and your families with policies that are not tied to your employer. That means your policy follows you wherever you go.
- Speak to a licensed agent to find the right option for your needs and enroll while you wait.
- Receive quotes from multiple insurance companies for medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage.
- Learn if you qualify for increased federal financial assistance.
- Non-English translation assistance is available.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline or call 1-800-799-7233 and TTY 1-800-787-3224. If you are unable to speak safely, text LOVEIS to 22522. You are not alone.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | WEBSITE | CALL: 1-800-273-8255
Prescription Discount Card
Substance Use Disorder Resources
Get Help Now Hotline: (800) 662-HELP (4357)
If you are looking for substance use disorder treatment options or resources for yourself or a loved one, help is available. Call the Department of Drug and Alcohol Program’s (DDAP) Get Help Now Hotline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
This confidential hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to all Pennsylvanians regardless of insurance and is available in both English and Spanish. It is staffed by trained professionals who can connect you directly to local treatment and resources. If you prefer, there is a chat option on the DDAP website as well as a texting option at 717-216-0905.
Naloxone is available to all Pennsylvanians through the Secretary of Health’s standing order, a prescription written for the general public. If you would like to obtain naloxone, you can visit a pharmacy and indicate you would like to use the standing order to fill a naloxone prescription.
Check with your insurance to see what form of naloxone is covered and if there are cost-sharing amounts. Additionally, you can order naloxone online to be mailed to you directly through Next Distro. For more information on naloxone, visit www.pa.gov/opioids.
Membership Has Benefits
Resources for Hospitality Businesses, Vendors, Sponsors, Students. Membership is for Everyone!